Koha Conclave started by Informatics two years ago, is re-launched with new name and expanded scope as Library Technology Conclave – LTC for short. The last Conclave was held in Pune in partnership with the Information Resource Centre, TCS, Pune. The forthcoming event – LTC 2018 – is being organised in partnership with Goa University Library.
LTC2018 will not only continue to focus on Koha, but will expand the scope covering a wide range of technologies that are redefining the future of libraries. LTC 2018 will focus on advances in Koha, emerging E-Resource Management Systems (ERMS) in open source domain like CORAL, new developments in Discovery Services and other related technologies.
The star attraction to LTC2018 will be three chosen global leaders in library technology as invited speakers:
- Marshal Breeding, USA – author of the world famous Library Technology Guides who is also behind the LTR (Library Technology Reports) published by ALA.
- Christopher Cormack, New Zealand – one of the original developers of Koha
- Katrin Fischer, Germany – Release Maintainer and Quality Assurance Manager, Koha
LTS 2018 will have Pre-Conclave Tutorials on January 23, 2018 which will include:
- Advanced Workshop on Koha by Katrin Fischer
- Introductory workshop on Coral by Christopher Cormack
- Advanced Workshop on DSpace – CRIS by Dr. V Gopakumar, University Librarian, Goa University
LTC2018 will have many other innovative events on Library Technologies and awards to be distributed. Please block your dates to be in Goa from 23rd to 25th January 2018 for this exciting and knowledge enriching event that should help you in re-imagining your library.
Register at: http://ltc2018.